Further to the info on the main event page, to help you pack for the Lithgow to Bathurst cycle we’ve started a list for you……
1. Luggage: Back pack or soft bag no larger than cabin/ hand luggage size on an air plane. This will be checked in before the ride commences. Riders will be able to collect their bag at the finish line in Bathurst (Day 1) and Lithgow (Day 2). Riders will not have access to this bag during the ride.
2. Small pack/shopping bag: Riders can leave this bag with the support crew for access during the ride. You can store extra snacks, a special drink, wet weather or warm gear in this bag.
3. Bike stuff:
- Spare tubes, tyre levers, gas cylinders and/or frame pump (support crew will have track pumps and extra tubes if required)
- Two water bottles
- Bike shoes
- Bike lights (and chargers)
- Bike clothes for 2 days
- Wet weather gear
- Warm bike clothes – consider arm warmers, vest and/or gloves as mornings may be cool.
4. Other stuff:
- Casual change of clothes/shoes for Saturday night and after the ride finishes on Sunday.
- Hand sanitizer, sunscreen and other toiletries
- Extra food and drinks if you like something specific when you are riding.
What will be provided?
- Bedding and towels will be provided by accommodation venues.
- Event registration includes breakfast, snacks, BBQ lunch on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Support crews will carry spare tubes, repair equipment, track pumps for use as required.