2021 Katoke Annual Dinner @ Tradies or at home
November 5 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$60
The 23rd Annual Katoke Trust Benefit Dinner will be held on Friday, 5 November 2021 at the Tradies or at Dinner at Home! Join us in good company for an enjoyable and informative dinner. Celebrate all the good work that has happened in Katoke over the past year. Together we will raise funds to support the Katoke community and help give the gift of education.
Annual Dinner at the Tradies, capped to 150
In light of ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, we are currently required to cap the number of guests at the Tradies to 150 people and of course this could change closer to the date, subject to the latest advice from the NSW Government.
The doors will open at 6.30pm. Dinner will be served around 7pm. Please book your tickets as early as possible, no later than 29 Oct.
Dinner at home
So that more people can be part of the Annual Dinner, and following the success of the various Dinners at Home in 2020, we are also looking for hosts to hold “Dinner at home” on/about the same night as the Annual Dinner at the Tradies.
Can you host a dinner?
As a host we’re hoping you’ll be able to;
- Invite 5-10 guests (or more if you have room) to your house for dinner on the 5 November (or perhaps the week before or week after)
- Prepare a meal to share – or ask you friends to bring a dish
- Play a short video which provides an update on our progress in 2020
- Encourage guests to take part in our virtual fundraising activity on the night (optional)
I’d love to host, what will I be provided?
We’re trying not to be too prescriptive around the format. Simply, invite some friends around to dinner and celebrate what we have achieved together in 2021. We’ll be running a virtual fundraiser on the evening and would love your help to reach our target. We understand that coronavirus has placed financial pressure on many of us. So there is no pressure to get involved in this way – we can still celebrate what we have achieved.
- Invite – invite your friends to dinner on the 5th of November
- We’ll provide a handy little invitation that you can send to your guests
- Prepare – prior to the night we’ll send your a package in the post with;
- Some finer details – what to expect on the night
- Vanilla beans and a recipe to make a delicious vanilla bean dessert
- Something fun to spruce up your dinner party – all will be revealed when your package arrives
- Details on our virtual fundraising initiative
- A link to the video
- Host – on the night
- We’ll provide an update on funds raised throughout the night
- We’ll share some photos of the various dinner parties happening around Sydney – we’d love for you to take a picture of your dinner party to share with us.