Our mission is to build healthier and better-educated communities in north-western Tanzania by equipping individuals caught in the poverty trap of subsistence living, to take charge of, and continue their own development.
CARE for Tanzania’s poorest
EDUCATE children more effectively & assist farmers to
GROW better food and cash crops
- Partnership – Identify needs, through interaction with the local community and their leaders as well as in consultation with government agencies and other institutions.
- Fundraising – Raise funds to finance projects to address these needs, by direct donations from supporters, by special events and approaches to government or private funding agencies.
- Recruit and brief suitable volunteers to work in Tanzania.
- Capacity building – Educate Tanzanians into professions and trades and in specific areas such as management and leadership.
- Communicate with stakeholders – Communicate effectively about emerging needs and progress.