2021 Katoke Dinner at Home
November 5 @ 6:30 pm - December 5 @ 10:00 pm
The 23rd Annual Katoke Trust Benefit Dinner will be launched on Friday, 5 November 2021 and again be celebrated as a “Dinner at Home”.
Lay out your picnic rug, invite a few friends and help us celebrate our many achievements in 2021.
Dinner at home
We are also looking for hosts to hold “Dinner at home” any time between Friday 5th November through to Sunday 5th December over which time COVID-19 restrictions are expected to be fully lifted to all NSW residents allowing at least 10 guests to homes (or at restaurants or outdoor gatherings). We will endeavour to prompt you updated if restrictions change, however invite people to keep up to date with the latest news from the NSW Government as you plan your event.
Can you host a dinner?
As a host we’re hoping you’ll be able to;
- Invite 5-10 guests (or more if you have room and restrictions allow you to) to your house for dinner or perhaps to a picnic meal in an outdoor setting anytime from 5 November to 5 December
- Prepare a meal to share, ask you friends to bring a dish, or grab some take-away
- Play a short video
- Encourage guests to take part in our virtual fundraising activity on the night (optional)
I’d love to host, what will I be provided?
We’re trying not to be too prescriptive around the format. Simply, invite some friends around to dinner and celebrate what we have achieved together in 2021. We’ll be running a virtual fundraiser throughout November and would love your help to reach our target. We understand that coronavirus has placed financial pressure on many of us. So there is no pressure to get involved in this way – we can still celebrate what we have achieved.
- Invite – invite your friends to dinner between 5th of November and 5th December
- We’ll provide a handy little invitation that you can send to your guests
- Prepare – prior to the night we’ll send your a package in the post with;
- Some finer details – what to expect on the night
- Something fun to spruce up your dinner party – all will be revealed when your package arrives
- Details on our virtual fundraising initiative
- A link to the video
- Host – on the night
- We’ll provide an update on funds raised
- We’ll share some photos of the various dinner parties happening around Sydney – we’d love for you to take a picture of your dinner party to share with us.